Monday, May 30, 2011

A blue version is less hated than its non-blue counterpart? I'm confused.

I really loved how this Braids, Conjurer Adept turned out. It took a lot of time to do the small details like the drawstrings on her jacket and her goggles but it was worth it. It along with Kaervek the Merciless are the cards I've sold that I most wish I still had.
As a Commander player, I'm glad that Braids, Cabal Minion isn't a legal commander.  As someone who makes 3D cards, I'm sad that if I made one of her it wouldn't be usable for play. Both of them have nice 3D art - though I think blue Braids is better.
A local player has a Braids deck, and in our last game I thought I was doing pretty well; I'd used up most of my resources but it was down to just the two of us, and he had almost no board presence. Sure, he had Braids in play and 3 upkeeps thanks to Paradox Haze and Copy Enchantment, but he only had 2 cards in hand and I knew one was a land.
Yeah...the other was Grozoth. Ack.

No comments:

Post a Comment