Monday, May 16, 2011

How do you thank the judge who certifies you?

On Saturday, my local game store brought in a Level 2 judge from out of town to help run an event and train some people to be L1s. Before this, we didn't have any judges in the area; everyone who used to judge was long expired. He was incredibly helpful and stayed longer to test more people than he had expected. To thank him, I had one of the other guys find out what his EDH generals were. It turned out that I had one of his generals finished and with me, so I was able to give it to him as a thank-you for helping out our community after he finished going over my test with me.

Three out of the five of us passed, and he said we were the first judge candidates he's given the test to that passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment