Monday, June 6, 2011

Mo!

When I started cutting up Legendary creatures, I knew right away that I wanted to work on Momir Vig. At the time I was still focusing on cards with lots of traditional layers instead of extensive detail work (other than Karona, that is). I also still like working on cards with lots of intertwining cables, tentacles, or ropes, because these usually look awesome in 3D.
I sold this pretty early on, but I like the art enough that I picked up another pile of copies to eventually make another 3-D Momir Vig. Sadly I sent this out before I figured out how to take good pictures of my 3D cards, so these blurry, awkward angles are all I have.
While I love Momir's art, I don't think I'll ever want a Momir deck. The more I play Commander, the less I like tutors in my decks, so I can just imagine how bored I'd get playing one of the tutor generals like Zur, Captain Sisay, or Momir. I don't mind playing against those decks at all, but I'd rather not pilot one.

No comments:

Post a Comment