Monday, July 18, 2011

Sphinx of the Godhead

A little over a year ago a group of players on the mtgsalvation forums decided to build a deck for Sheldon Menery. They settled on Isperia the Inscrutable. I made this 3D Isperia around the same time:
One of the more common questions I get asked is "What do you do if you make a mistake?" Generally it's not a problem; I rarely make mistakes but when I do I can usually use that layer in a different spot where the mistake won't be visible. That sadly wasn't the case on Isperia; I made an incorrect cut on the last layer I was cutting and didn't have any more copies of Isperia to use to correct the mistake. If it had been a commission I would have tracked down another copy of Isperia, but since it was just for fun I let it go and constructed the card as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment